Sunday, January 10, 2021


 1/10/2021

I ran across “Ellie and the Harp Maker” quite by accident. I was browsing through a book catalogue and spotted it on the page. I read the description, and ordered a copy right away. I even corresponded with Hazel the Harpist, who was delighted that I had discovered her book.

Imagine being a housewife in Exmoor, UK and discovering, as if by magic, a harp barn! The inside is filled with dozens of harps, beautiful harps and a harp maker named Dan. What a perfect discovery, especially since you have always wanted to play the harp!

Ellie’s life was never the same after this. She learned to play and became friends with Dan. I do not want to give too much away, but the story includes a pet pheasant; Ellie’s husband, Clive; her sister; her best friend; adventures in travel. The list goes on. 

You can get the book in paperback, audio or for your Kindle at Amazon.com. 

Trust me, you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment