Thursday, February 21, 2019

   So, last evening I played with the Macomb (Ohio) High School Band. The piece was Nocturne for Harp and Wind Ensemble by Clare Grundman. The band was up to the challenge and I really enjoyed working with them.

    This piece is totally play-able on lever harp!  My Lewis Creek HG-38 Pheonix was up to the challenge.  I did have to tune the harp to the key of Ab, but “Percy” quickly adapted.

  In my quest to use my lever harps, this experience was one for the books!  Keep it up, lever harp players!

P.S. We look forward to seeing you at The Harp Gathering!
www.HarpGathering.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Very Nice Blog. I Have Read Your Post. It Is Very

    Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us

    And Your Writing Style Is Very Nice.
    Lever harp

    ReplyDelete